Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Response to Eve's Vlog

I watched Eve's vlog about her vegetable box, and, despite her pessimism about her ability to keep her audience interested, I really enjoyed it. Eve, it is a lot like Christmas. I imagine holiday theme socks as the present equivalent to brussel sprouts. I actually got really invested in what you were going to pull out of the box each time you reached in! Also, I don't know what you were so worried about, you seemed very at ease in front of the camera.

It was surprising how many jalapenos you guys got! I can't handle those things. And don't feel stupid, I don't like brussel sprouts either. Lastly, I think you're right. That looks like a cabbage, in which case you should boil it and it will be delicious. I, being German, am a big fan of red cabbage.

Happy cooking and thanks for the video!

~Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment